Re: [NSW] Drama @ the Airport Line...

neety@ozemail.com.au (Anita Lukaszyk) wrote in
<392A73CE.BAD66B74@ozemail.com.au>:

>Only 3 days? And you call yourself a rail fan? Sheesh.   ;-)
>
>For a long day try the 0632 V set to the City and returning on the 20.03
>Lithgow. With several shorter train travels in between. See how you like
>that then!

*ergh* *shudder* What I want to know is why the Lithgow train has to stop
every single bl*** station between Katoomba and Emu Plains? Katoomba trains
already do this. The Lithgow train is always good to sleep on though. Flip
the next seat forward, take shoes off and put feet up. Many other people
around me copied this idea when I did this (:

Regards

Michael