Re: [Qld/WA] QR SMU go to Transperth??

I don't think so.  My recollection is that the standard guage alignment
through South Brisbane has remained the same since the SG went through
to Roma St, and that since platform 3 was reinstated it has always been
3'6" only - joining the standard guage about 100 metres further to the
south.

I may be mistaken - anyone care to issue a correction?

--Colin