Re: RTM NSW Kandos Train 20/5 Report

The line to Kandos goes through Sodwells?

Lucky I didn't go to see the 0632 V set. Sounds like I would not have seen
it at all.
--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/

All cows on or near the running line need to
to have a Track Safety Awareness
Certificate and an approved safety
vest when on or near the line.

3927D7A0.46708BFE@ozemail.com.au">news:3927D7A0.46708BFE@ozemail.com.au...