Re: RTM NSW Kandos Train 20/5 Report

<OT> The morning fog was quite bad at Penrith. I was there waiting for the 0632
V set. It was absolutely shocking out Blacktown way. </OT>

Lithgow would have been my personal choice. I got a really good shot of a
wheatie from old Eskbank station. If you went out to Sodwells, its even better!

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au