[Vic] Redhen observation

This morning I was going to go to St. Albans to see Redhen transfer.
But Number of car accidnets along Bell Street/Manningnham road delayed
my progess,didn't reach Coburg until 1020, instead I drove to Taylor's
road crossing(very windy and freezing!!), about 1/2 way between
Sydenham and St Albans where a new station likely to be build.

It wasn't long till Redhen pass through aound 1045. The train was
noiser then I expected. Redhen cross an ex-Swan Hill service near where
I was standing. Swan Hill service was very well patronised even the 1st
class looked full.

Cheers
James

PS: yes...I must admit I did a little bit of motocading on Calder
highway.......