Re: Have all the L's gone??

I am not sure. Maybe some one from Westrail can answer this one. I took 3MP5
to Perth from Kalgoorlie arriving in Forrestfield. But as Westrail had some
signaling problems I didn't get a chance to have a look. What I did notice
was that the have changed the part of the yard where the loco marshalling
was done. Would have liked to have had time for a better look.
Unfortunately with the signaling problems I had to concentrate on driving
down unfamiliar roads and making sure all roads were correctly set for my
train.
Stan
3925E570.27BB3AC3@primus.com.au">news:3925E570.27BB3AC3@primus.com.au...