Re: Have all the L's gone??

I had a call this morning from a friend who is currently in Whyalla.  At the
former Morrison Knudsen plant, three L class were on view, in their new
red/yellow ATN paint scheme ( based on Wisconsin Central) . L251 was
actually running, L270 appeared ready to roll, and L254 was still receiving
attention inside.

At least two of these units are reported to be heading for Adelaide shortly,
and will presumably commence revenue service for ATN.

Cheers,

Paul

3925E570.27BB3AC3@primus.com.au">news:3925E570.27BB3AC3@primus.com.au...