Re: [Vic] Redhen observation

"James C." wrote:

> This morning I was going to go to St. Albans to see Redhen transfer.
> But Number of car accidnets along Bell Street/Manningnham road delayed
> my progess,didn't reach Coburg until 1020, instead I drove to Taylor's
> road crossing(very windy and freezing!!), about 1/2 way between
> Sydenham and St Albans where a new station likely to be build.

Is the residential area "built" there yet??

When I was living at Kealba, that level crossing was like the end of the earth..
nothing past it.. and yes, it was always cold, windy and freezing..

> It wasn't long till Redhen pass through aound 1045. The train was
> noiser then I expected. Redhen cross an ex-Swan Hill service near where
> I was standing. Swan Hill service was very well patronised even the 1st
> class looked full.
>
> Cheers
> James
>
> PS: yes...I must admit I did a little bit of motocading on Calder
> highway.......

Oh dear, the motorcading aus.rail police will get U.. you should have brought a
ticket of some sort to have a look at the train..

Even when you cab ride, you have to purchase a ticket for a seat....

Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  How do I set my Laser printer to "Stun"?

Personal Website: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko/
Railway Website:   http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/