Re: 6029

I think it would be a good idea  to form a 60 class preservation society
based in Sydney, but if someone did and got together enough members to make
it a goer and funding to get one of the 60 class into running order, do you
think groups like the ARHS-Act Div, or Dorrigo, or RTM would supply one of
their garrets for the project? I don't think so, even though the ARHS got
theirs for free. I don't know why 3801 Ltd don't try to grab the RTM's
garret as I have heard a garret actually is faster up hills than a 38 and
can run to a 38 class timetable.

Chris