Re: [NSW] Guards & Mobile phones

At least the Tangarbages are good for SOMETHING...  :)

I don't have many problems between Strathfield and Central on the V sets (I'm
with Vodafone BTW... oh yeah!), but some bits between Parramatta and St Mary's
aren't very good. I find that Seven Hills is a good place to call (gives mum
enough time to get down to the station to avoid me having to wait ages for her
to pick me up).

Has it got something to do with the windows in the V set? Aren't they a bit
thicker than others? What about that 'golden glaze' stuff on the windows? Is
that in some way affecting reception? I have NI.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au