Re: Re: [NSW] Alternate names for "Central"

Chris Downs got bored on Fri, 19 May 2000 22:10:49 +1000 and so wrote the following:

          The maps in the centre of the new timetables don't show bus interchange at
          Green Square, Mascot (do buses other than the city bound Airport Express
          stop near the station?), Domestic or International.

 I think 335 (new route) runs a circular route from Eastlakes to Mascot Station.

The omittance of these signs are just a few of the things that have been done in a rush. Again it
shows lack of organisation within CityRail.

          The Airport & East Hills timetable from 21/05/00 does not show the
          "Wheelchair access" symbol for any of the 5 new stations either!!!

          Bad form when it comes to encouraging passengers.

          Chris

          Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
          404aisce4imn2duc59miraaqp2l5u4d4s5@4ax.com">news:404aisce4imn2duc59miraaqp2l5u4d4s5@4ax.com...
          > Here are some names I've seen for Sydney's Central rail station:
          >
          > Central (obvious)
          > Sydney Terminal (same place, different concourse and differnet platforms)
          > Central Electric
          > Sydney Central
          >
          > With the May 21 timetables, the maps inside have been updated to have
          Ashfield removed from the