[NSW] Alternate names for "Central"

Here are some names I've seen for Sydney's Central rail station:

Central (obvious)
Sydney Terminal (same place, different concourse and differnet platforms)
Central Electric
Sydney Central

With the May 21 timetables, the maps inside have been updated to have Ashfield removed from the
Western line (a remnant of November 1996 timetable), the airport stations with the "Opens 2000"
removed and also "Sydney Central" renamed back to good old "Central", with "Sydney Terminal" being
"Central - Platforms 1 - 15"

This "Sydney Central" business certainly didn't last too long! My guess is because close to none of
the SPI, DVA or guard's announcements actually said "Sydney Central" (Epping says "Sydney Central"
instead of "Sydney Terminal" but goes back to "Central" for suburban services).

Now we'll have another update of the maps we find in trains!!!