Re: [NSW] May 21 Timetable Misprints

Don't worry.
The Blue Mountains table has either been withheld or withdrawn from
distribution.  I understand that there are errors contained in the document.
The main errors relate to a new section that provides details of coach services
between Lithgow and Bathurst.  There are references to coaches running in the
"wee hours" of the morning, when they should be stated as running in early to
mid afternoon.

But it doesn't matter anyway, since we will be starting three week's of special
upgrading timetable this weekend, due to work being done between Mount Victoria
and Lithgow.

--

Regards

David Donald