Re: [NSW] May 21 Timetable Misprints

The 0657 ex Sydney - Lithgow service did not stop at Bell a couple of
timetables ago.  Bell was then added as a stop for this train.

As from 21/05/00 it has again been removed as a stop for the 0657 ex Sydney,
from both the working and public timetables.  Is there a story behind this?

Chris

David & Julie Donald <dsjmd@hermes.net.au> wrote in message
39251543.B4D922E5@hermes.net.au">news:39251543.B4D922E5@hermes.net.au...
> Don't worry.
> The Blue Mountains table has either been withheld or withdrawn from
> distribution.  I understand that there are errors contained in the
document.
> The main errors relate to a new section that provides details of coach
services
> between Lithgow and Bathurst.  There are references to coaches running in
the
> "wee hours" of the morning, when they should be stated as running in early
> mid afternoon.
>
> But it doesn't matter anyway, since we will be starting three week's of
special
> upgrading timetable this weekend, due to work being done between Mount
Victoria