[NSW] May 21 Timetable Misprints

Some may have seen my little complaint about the "deletion" of the 6.36am ex Central to Hornsby via
Main North. I just decided to go to the "Berowra to Parramatta via Chatswood (and Central, not so
much via Epping yet)" timetable to have a look and voila--there it was, the same 6.36am train. It
"disappears" after departing Strathfield at 6.51am, same as all other Down Main North trains do. The
same train showing on the North Shore line timetable but more importantly omitted in the Main North
line one.

Shows a great level of accuracy in these sorts of things.