Re: [NSW] Female guards are hopeless!!!

In article <3921ff03$0$31497@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Jane Campbell" <janecampbell@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> What it comes down to is that it happened and it had nothing to do
> with
> anyone's gender.  I am sick to death of defending my choice to become
> guard to people like facetious who make comments like

> facetious wrote - so they get these new employees, who knows nothing

I am sorry Jane, you have misquoted me.  I never said either of those
things.  I believe they were posted by bung767.  My exact posting was as
follows:

She was a major contributing factor.  Not because she was female, but
because she was incompetent.

 4 people made errors.
 2 station staff, one of whom set the wrong wrong
 The Driver - for setting back at a prohibited location, and not
stopping the train after not receiving a bell after 5 seconds, and
exceeding speed limit for propelling.
 The Guard - for not being at the correct location during a setting back
movement.

 If she didn't know the procedures for setting back, she should not have
allowed the driver to do it.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.