Re: [NSW] Female guards are NOT hopeless!!!

Jane Campbell <janecampbell@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
3921ff03$0$31497@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3921ff03$0$31497@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> I am saddened that there are people in the world that think like you do
and
> am displeased with the generalisations you have made.  Here's a tip for
you.
> Don't ever try to insult my intelligence again based on what you think
> someone else does or doesn't know.

**Well written & said Jane! And I agree with & support you totally - That
person is a waste of space!

To the gutless - (bung727@my-deja.com),

Unless you have something worthwhile to say, I suggest you refrain yourself
from posting stupid & offending messages like this. I hope you don't hold
down a managerial position or otherwise that organisation you are in will be
in big trouble.

bung727@my-deja.com = GO AWAY, P*** OFF!!!

Danny Mok
fordghia@ozemail.com.au