Re: [VIC] Bendigo Rattler

Craig Haber wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Track circuit on the Maryborough line was showing occupied, hence the points from the
> Maryborough line wouldn't return to normal.  Signalman went out and found nothing
> 'shorting' the track (a defective relay in the control circuits was found later - ie
> there was nothing physically wrong with the track circuit itself), and tried to operate
> the points by hand - no luck, his key wouldn't unlock the points! (D'oh!).

I suppose this is what happens when the line isn't used that often.

I have also uploaded another video capture. This one shows the sprinter
departing No 1 platform with Y112 in the No 2 platform:

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/sprinter_y112.jpg

Note: This image is copyright and is not to be used for anything other
than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au