Re: [NSW] Female guards are hopeless!!!

David Bennett jumped in before I had a chance to reply to the earlier
anti-female posting. I totally agree it seems like a training issue.  Maybe
male trainers are being discriminatory by not training female guards
properly or providing incorrect information.  Yes it is sexist rubbish and
should not have been posted. By the way do not be tempted by EISA's 1 cent
per minute offer as their news server is hopeless.  I have not been able to
log into Ausrail for ages and had to rely on the Railpage Archive section
for access.

Cheers
Rod Gayford

391dfb11@newshost.pcug.org.au">news:391dfb11@newshost.pcug.org.au...