Re: Ballast hoppers from US (was: Re: Freight wagons from China)

I wouldnt mind betting that the VFT project to Canberra gets the green light
as the Liberals can then drop Badgery's Creek but still appear to be
something about the congestion at Mascot.  It would be a good distraction
from the GST and a lead in to an election that is rumoured to be held in
September just prior to the Olympics.  It all sounds cynical enough to be
true.
Cheers

Rod Gayford

8fj4kt$5ti$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8fj4kt$5ti$1@nnrp1.deja.com...