Re: {melb} comeg and hitchi

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> If you are lucky, on the Bendigo, Ballarat, and Broadmeadows-Somerton lines
> you will see loco hauled suburban transfers. When Comengs are in tow, of
> course, you will see the transition coupler used.
>
> Sorry, I don't have any photos of Comeng-Hitachi sets coupled, or Comeng-
> Loco's coupled, but someone here should.

Although this doesn't show the coupling, here is a photo of 377 with a
Comeng set at Brooklyn on 25/3/2000.

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/march2000/377_comeng_brooklyn.jpg

Note: This image is copyright and is not to be used for anything other
than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au