Re: Austrains site update.

Guys

While you have been coming up with all the possibilities that could be
produced did anyone read the GST paragraph. THERE WILL ABSOLUTELY BE NO
EXCEPTIONS, well the good news is I had a chat to John at Hobsons Bay and he
told me that the NR project will not be delivered until July which means all
the customers who have paid up front will now get slugged with GST
regardless of the fact it is the suppliers fault the time frame has been
pushed back 4-6 months. That in rough calculations means $20.00 more per
unit, why should we as the long waiting/suffering customer have to bear this
extra cost, we haven't caused the overruns.....

Darryl Britton

3917A14D.34D395E0@ozemail.com.au">news:3917A14D.34D395E0@ozemail.com.au...