Austrains site update.

I have just finished the latest update of the Austrains site, manufacturers of fine HO models of Australian prototype.

Details and colour diagrams of the  NSWR 442 / SAR 700, VR X class, SAR LX/ALGX and NSWR 4 wheel vans have been added, as well as the mooted NSW 44 / SAR 930.

For those who haven't visited the page recently, photos of the now released NSW 421 and Pullman cars were added their respective pages a month or so ago.

The 44/930 would be of interest to modellers of non Australian railways as the Alco "world" series also ran in Spain, Greece, Pakistan and South America, and a few other places too, I understand.

Modellers of American (both North and South) practice may find the Pullman cars to be of interest also.

--
DPC James McInerney

STOP!  In The Name Of The Lore!

At http://www.cia.com.au/bullack/ , "Lambing Flat's" mainpage for the HO model and NSWGR information.