OT - UTS library ( was Re: [NSW] Nepean Station but heading OT)

Get the books sent to the City Library!

Its only a 30 minute walk from Roseville station. I did it myself a few weeks
ago. Armed with a photocopied page from Gregory's Street Directory , I went up
there late on a Sunday arvo to start my Bio essay that was due that Tuesday
(gotta love the last minute starts!). Because it was late (about 16.40) I'd
missed the last bus of the afternoon so I walked back to the station.  Roseville
is a lovely area and I needed the exercise  :)

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au