Re: [Global] Trains in TV ads

On Wed, 10 May 2000 18:37:41 +1000, Roderick Smith
<rodsmith@werple.net.au> wrote:

>Lots & lots.
>This is a regular reporting section in RNV.
>
>Did anyone get a photo of the full-length condom ad on the exterior of a
>Melbourne articulated tram before Citizens for Welfare of Moral Decency
>made PTC remove it?

I don't exactly relish the idea of putting a condom on a tram either.
I think there's better places to stick one (!) than on the side of a
B2 rolling past a primary school. Society's morals, or lack thereof,
don't need this sort of shit.

Les Brown
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.