Re: [NSW] Nepean Station but heading OT

But at least your mum knows the way, not like some cab drivers I've had.

I was in a cab once on the M4 going to Penrith (asleep) from the east and a
woke up as we were heading up the St marys exit. When I told him I am going
to Penrith. he says (rough translation into English) "This way is quicker".

Can someone explain to me how at 3am going via Mamre Road and the highway at
80kph is quicker than 110 down the freeway?

But to get back on topic, the 2002 would be the train of choice for a lot of
uni students heading west?

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com
Anita Lukaszyk <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3917FA5C.57D56B14@ozemail.com.au">news:3917FA5C.57D56B14@ozemail.com.au...
| Study? Me? What?  :)))))
|
| When I have late lectures (19.30 finish, 20.02 Lithgow train, EVERY
Tuesday this