Re: [Global] Trains in TV ads

In article <x4SR4.18788$PL4.420714@ozemail.com.au>,
  "Mitch" <dont.reply.to.this.news@or.else.com> wrote:
<<<Global>>>????

>From train operator:

QR's Gold Coast railway services(usually at prime time!!!)
QR's Citytrain ads  "Easy on it"
QR's Queenslander  "Catch it and it will catch you"
While I was in Cairns I saw ad for Kuranda train

I'm sure Tilt train and Spirit of Outback have ads or some sort.

I think WCR also advertis themself on Channel ten, but usually it's
more common to see WCR ad in the cinema.
GSR will have ads on TV for Overland soon.
Puffing Billy been on air a few times.

Tranz Scenic always have ads on TV(You have to goto New Zealand
obviously)

while I was in Japan I saw their ads for Bullet train and some private
railway companies ads.

For trains in TV:

*Something in air
*There was an ads from "Continetal soup" shoot on Ghan's Stuart
Resturant
*ANZ ads for encourage people to buy new house(Comeng set go right in
front of a house)
*Canbury's "Great train rubbery" ads. (Made in 1976 in Welllington NZ
and still going)
*Some sort of cereal ads with a guy tried out new type of
cereal...eventually told the waiter to go away(shoot in Wellington NZ)
*Potatoe chips ads, looked like American metro train with people
throwing chips inside the carriage.(I can't remember the brand)

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/