Re: [NSW] Nepean Station but heading OT

Eric Cartman <erk_cartman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
39180f9f@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39180f9f@news.iprimus.com.au...
> But at least your mum knows the way, not like some cab drivers I've had.
>
> I was in a cab once on the M4 going to Penrith (asleep) from the east and
> woke up as we were heading up the St marys exit. When I told him I am
going
> to Penrith. he says (rough translation into English) "This way is
quicker".

> Can someone explain to me how at 3am going via Mamre Road and the highway
at
> 80kph is quicker than 110 down the freeway?

**The taxi driver you had is a minority "fake" (btw - the majority of taxi
drivers is excellent) and should be back to taxi school. How many traffic
lights the taxi driver has to face by the time he reach Penrith from the
Mamre Road Exit?

> But to get back on topic, the 2002 would be the train of choice for a lot
of
> uni students heading west?

**Same goes to the Parramatta - Chatswood rail link line which caters for
the Macquarie Uni and UTS Kuring-gai students (I won't be at UTS by the time
the line is finished).

--
Danny Mok