Re: T413 tours (was: [VIC] Silver DRC)

Hi,

Michael Kurkowski wrote:

> Ah well, can't have everything. What does the WAL car achieve anyway? If
> it's what I think it is, and is a buffet, there is a blue and gold BRS
> floating about somewhere. But, it's a lot better than anything we've had in
> recent times, and I'm happy to improvise with the WAL car.

The trip is basically a "delivery run" which is being run as a tour.  The Y/T
and wooden cars will be working out of Bendigo and Echuca for school groups in
the next couple of months.  WAL951 will be used for crew accomodation during
that time (it is quite self contained, basically a motel unit on bogies!).
Given that the train is running anyway (as was the case with the R700
transfer), how about we take a few folks for a ride?  That's the idea.  It
should be fun, I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber