Re: [VIC] Silver DRC :-)

albatross@harnessnet.com.au (Craig Haber) wrote in
<39194187.A21AF0D6@harnessnet.com.au>:

>hahahaha, pretty funny stuff from a state that flogs off it's 422's and
>persists with 80's!
>What is wrong with you guys up there???? You guys must be nuts  :)
>
>Long live the EMD's!

Heeheehee, all I can say is, it'll be great to see T413 running once again,
this sunday with the V set transfer from Ballarat to Bendigo [p.s. I'll be
on this train so any ausrailers feel free to track me down and say hi or
even throw rotten tomatos at me]. Then when can we get a train with T320
and T413 double headed? (-:

NSW have done one good thing though, keeping their their flat-tops (aka,
48's) - not as good as the series 1 T, but when you purchase ALCO, what do
you expect? (:

Regards

Michael