Re: [NSW] AC traction motors for Tangara's?

Maybe it was a guard with a sense of humour walking through the train
saying...........

"And the emergency exits are here (points), here (points)  and here
(points)" or the driver saying:

"This is your captain speaking, today we are crusing at 100 kph and our
estimated arrival time into Central is on time at 4.20pm, where the weather
is fine at 25 degrees."

I could go on but I won't.

--
Eric