Re: [NSW] Tangaras not all bad!!!

I've just seen the picture of the Harbour bridge and my favourable view of
Tangaras has been reinforced.

The Tangara has so much style compared to the plain silver boxes that must
be due for replacement soon (S, R & K sets).

bye tr

trendy's trainpage:
www.geocities.com/trendy_rechauffe

Danny Mok <fordghia@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
DETR4.18888$PL4.424163@ozemail.com.au">news:DETR4.18888$PL4.424163@ozemail.com.au...

> > I can't wait to see that picture of the Tangara (the greatest suburban
> train
> > in the world). I should be able to pick up a copy of the paper tomorrow.
> > usually throw out the sports section. Will have to take care not to this
> > time.
>
> Same me trendy.... The Tangara is the greatest suburban train in the
world!
> I bet some people will change their minds (about the greatest train in
> Australia) when the V-sets are replaced by a better train (I prefer a
> Tangara look btw) - I hope sooner rather than later....as some of the
V-sets