Re: [NSW] Tangaras not all bad!!!

> I can't wait to see that picture of the Tangara (the greatest suburban
train
> in the world). I should be able to pick up a copy of the paper tomorrow. I
> usually throw out the sports section. Will have to take care not to this
> time.

Same me trendy.... The Tangara is the greatest suburban train in the world!
I bet some people will change their minds (about the greatest train in
Australia) when the V-sets are replaced by a better train (I prefer a
Tangara look btw) - I hope sooner rather than later....as some of the V-sets
are a big eyesore when some are "cheaply" converted to trailers.

Danny Mok
fordghia@ozemail.com.au