[NSW] Tangaras not all bad!!!

There was a great photo in last Tuesday's SMH - sports section, page 26.  It
showed some of the thousands of runners heading across the Coat Hanger
(filling the western 6 road lanes) after the start of the Host City
Marathon.  To the left of the runners was T91 on an up service.  The unusual
Tangara styling looks great in the photo, especially in black and white with
the rising sun illuminating the train's eastern side.  A look the
photographer, Dallas Kilponen, clearly appreciated.

Sadly I have no scanner so I cannot load the photo.

Chris