Re: [NSW] Nepean Station

"Eric Cartman" <erk_cartman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
3917eb98@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3917eb98@news.iprimus.com.au...

> Here's the controversial bit - NSW's greatest train should stop there in
> addtion to the suburban services. If crossovers were placed there, maybe
> DrugLink services could terminate there instead of St Marys.
>
> Just some thoughts.

Perhaps they should run druglink services through to Penrith, so that paxs
from Merrylands, Guildford, etc could access UWS on a direct service?

Won't happen though, if you go down this road, you would have to start
looking at every traffic flow in Sydney and start asking why they don't
merit direct services. I don't believe that one change of service en route
is onerous, and that is about all you need when travelling from just about
anywhere to just about anywhere else (of course there are some exceptions,
but they would generally be better off driving anyway).

As for the station at Nepean, I reckon the same layout as Kingswood and
Werrington - platfroms either side, with an overhead booking office.

Dave