Re: The Ultimate Challenge - Travel by CityRail for a Week !

I see "The River" most mornings and it's not OFTEN cancelled, just runs late because it's 2 cars and
people don't know where it stops on the platform. It's often late and never arrives Epping at 7.11am
(have to change at Epping sometimes because "The Greatest Train In Australia (for what it's used
for)" couldn't run on time to get me to Hornsby by 7.16am!!!!)