Re: The Ultimate Challenge - Travel by CityRail for a Week !

Does that mean you are getting the 'River'?  From what I've heard (I'm not a
regular traveller on it ), the River is often cancelled, so you might be better
to go to Strathfield and change for Parramatta. My source also tells me she gets
home 10 mins faster by getting the next train to Strathfield (from Parra) and
changing.

HTH,

Anita.

--