Re: The Ultimate Challenge - Travel by CityRail for a Week !

Yeah. Also, there are still the Fish, the Chips, the Heron, and the Newcastle
Flyer. Don't know any others still in existence. All of these are taken by V
sets (the second greatest train in Australia, btw) except the Heron which is a
G set.

Chris Downs <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<PlxR4.16127$PL4.394232@ozemail.com.au>...