Re: Sydney Airport open day/railway opening

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote
in message jElR4.21$D9.290848@news0.optus.net.au">news:jElR4.21$D9.290848@news0.optus.net.au...
> Rod Speed <rod_speed@yahoo.com> wrote
>> Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote
>>> Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote

>>> Oooooh, a grammar flame at this stage of the thread?
>>> I didn't think that started until at LEAST the fifth post!

>> It wasnt a grammar flame. He was suggesting that as a possible
>> problem with the english in the announcement on the detail of the
>> train. In other words the train does go to the airport during the
>> day and at 7pm also goes past the airport to other stations etc.

> Ooops, a mortal sin I have committed,
> I have introduced Rod Speed to aus.rail

Been having these pathetic little fantasys long, silly little posturing child ?

I've showed up in there occasionally as a result of a
crosspost well before you ever showed up in usenet.

> - forgive me everyone.

You're unforgivable, silly little posturing child. Now got to your room.

> There are no terminating facilities at the airport stations
> (well, the trains can terminate, but they have to keep going).

I never said a word about whether he is right or not
on that, just that it clearly wasnt a grammar flame.

Keep squirming, fooling absolutely no one at all. As always.