Re: Sydney Airport open day/railway opening

3915ce03$0$31558@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3915ce03$0$31558@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in
> message ENcR4.899$ap6.667088@news0.optus.net.au">news:ENcR4.899$ap6.667088@news0.optus.net.au...
> > Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote
>
> >> what about the first *through* train to carry passengers
> >> through starts at 7.00pm? slight english glitch?
>
> > Oooooh, a grammar flame at this stage of the thread?
> > I didn't think that started until at LEAST the fifth post!
>
> It wasnt a grammar flame. He was suggesting that as a possible
> problem with the english in the announcement on the detail of the
> train. In other words the train does go to the airport during the
> day and at 7pm also goes past the airport to other stations etc.

Ooops, a mortal sin I have committed, I have introduced Rod Speed to
aus.rail - forgive me everyone.

There are no terminating facilities at the airport stations (well, the
trains can terminate, but they have to keep going).

Dave