Re: Sydney Airport open day/railway opening

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in
message ENcR4.899$ap6.667088@news0.optus.net.au">news:ENcR4.899$ap6.667088@news0.optus.net.au...
> Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote

>> what about the first *through* train to carry passengers
>> through starts at 7.00pm? slight english glitch?

> Oooooh, a grammar flame at this stage of the thread?
> I didn't think that started until at LEAST the fifth post!

It wasnt a grammar flame. He was suggesting that as a possible
problem with the english in the announcement on the detail of the
train. In other words the train does go to the airport during the
day and at 7pm also goes past the airport to other stations etc.