Re: Extension to RVR opened!

On Sat, 06 May 2000 22:50:16 +1000, Lambing Flat <bullack@cia.com.au>
wrote:

>However, despite the examples you quoted, the TGR in particular, stayed
>loyal to the British influence until well into the 20th Century and
>never acquired the equivalent of the items mentioned above.  One of the
>attractions to me of modelling Tasmania is the delightful "Britishness"
>of the TGR system until quite recently.

Geez, fancy modelling TGR! Must've been difficult finding models of
people with two heads. Did you have to buy 2 and glue one of the heads
on to the other?

(:-)

Please be gentle when replying. I'm still recovering from 721 solo
back to Newcastle.

Les Brown
Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose.