V Set DFT cars (was Re: [NSW] Ads on sides of Tangaras )

I don't like them because:

A)  The lighting is different. Instead of having lights on the side of the
carriage roof (like other trains), there are shitty lights down the aisle
running parallel with the seats.

B) No "footrests". I do not mean the ones attached to the base of the
seats, but the bit of wall that sticks out under the window.

C) The smaller "armrests" i.e., the window sill.

Anita.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au