Re: [NSW] Ads on sides of Tangaras

Yes and that was T95, also fitted with a different door opening/closing mechanism, which is
significantly quieter and seems to use less "force" to close/open!!!

now the FAQ...

Set (Cars)        Inside Ads        Outside ads
T95                IT                    Ansett

the rest will be filled out when more ads come on. T95 is only a trial i guess!