Re: [NSW] Ads on sides of Tangaras

"Anita Lukaszyk" <neety@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
391017F3.2236F167@ozemail.com.au">news:391017F3.2236F167@ozemail.com.au...
> I don't mind the external Ansett ads, but the ones inside are rather
annoying. Maybe they'll start
> advertising on the V sets next....    It wouldn't be fair to exclude the
BEST train from ads now would
> it?  :)

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! We cannot have ads on V-sets (the greatest train in
Australia, btw). If we had them on V-sets (the greatest train in Australia,
btw) it would ruin their ambience. Can you imagine spending 3 hours to
Newcastle on a V-set (the greatest train in Australia, btw) and having to
put up with all of those ads?

I reckin we should keep them off the V-sets (the greatest train in
Australia, btw).

Dave