M V A 2.0.6 released

--[Release announcement]--

MVA 2.0.6 has been released! It is available fromt he site below, where all
future updates will be posted. The new version will allow for smaller
downloads when you want to update it. I highly recommend you get it from the
new MVA site at:

http://members.xoom.com/mvaonline/

As this is a beta version it would be appreciated if you emailed me if any
errors occur or if you would like to suggest any new features that you want
added for the next version.

--[Other links]--

If you need any sound files:

http://members.xoom.com/railwavs/

is always a good place to look! All files are in Real Audio, but most audio
programs can convert RA to WAV and split up files into phrases.

If your computer is a slower model (<66MHz), maybe you should try DVA, by
Jonathan Boles:

http://dvadownload.homepage.com/

This is designed for Windows using a DOS shell. It doesn't have all the
features of MVA, but it is designed for slower (<66MHz) computers. It comes
with a nice sampling of WAV files (renamed to .WAD) which can also be used
in MVA if you set the default directory of MVA to DVA Directory/data/ where
DVA directory is where DVA is installed.

Mitch
-----
electronic mail: webmaster at mitch dot zzn dot com
world wide web: www dot mitch dot cjb dot net