Re: [NSW] Toronto Station?

Hi There,
Yes the Fassifern to Toronto walkway - cycleway now follows the
abandond rail line, even crossing the viaduct at Fassifern, right near
home. I hadn't moved here when the service was cut but can remember
something about early March 1990, shortly after the north coast trains
were replaced with XPT's.

Regards
John