Re: [NSW] Toronto Station?

> Is there a Toronto Station? (I've never been there before)
>
> If so have there been trains running there before?

I dont remember when the service finally got bus-tituted, but it was a suburban
terminus. Diesels generally ran through from Newcastle and the service was 7
days a week. Only self propelled unit went there in later years as the run round
road located beyond the platform was removed. Services ran as shuttles once the
line to Newcastle was electrified, departing from the long dock platform at the
back of Fassifern.

Glenn