Re: I want to be an Train Driver or Guard

In article <390fe71c.0@203.24.52.5>,
  "Marc Hunt" <march@pip.com.au> wrote:
> For the love of God !!! go directly to your nearest psychiatrist and
get
> yourself committed right away !!!!
>
> If after 10 years or so of being locked away you still have the same
death
> wish, I think you should consider euthanasia , it's the only way out
for
> you.
>
> I had the miserable experience of going from Enfield (real guard) to
> Flemington (horizontal elevator operator) for the longest 9 months of
my
> life, which when I come to think about it seemed like 10 years !
> --
> Marc Hunt
> (ex-Enfield Guard)

I remember when I was at Enfield as a Fireman, you guards used to sit
around all day talking for the most part, couldnt have been that bad.
hehe
--
CityRail driver, and big fan of HO and 5", 71/4" guage trains.
My opinions are from myself and I do not represent any company, person,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.