Re: I want to be an Train Driver or Guard

For the love of God !!! go directly to your nearest psychiatrist and get
yourself committed right away !!!!

If after 10 years or so of being locked away you still have the same death
wish, I think you should consider euthanasia , it's the only way out for
you.

I had the miserable experience of going from Enfield (real guard) to
Flemington (horizontal elevator operator) for the longest 9 months of my
life, which when I come to think about it seemed like 10 years !
--
Marc Hunt
(ex-Enfield Guard)